- This policy covers how Southwest Bach Festival treats personal information that Southwest Bach Festival collects and receives, including information related to your participation of Southwest Bach Festival events. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, birth certificates, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Southwest Bach Festival collects personal information when you participate with SBF, when you visit SBF pages.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, and other personal information.
- SBF collects information about your participation with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your participation of events and services that SBF offer.
- SBF uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for entering the events we provided, improve our services and contact you if it is needed.
- The public portion of our website may include photos, or video clips of students performing in SBF events. Students' names will not be listed with the photos and video clips by written request from the student(s) or parent(s).
- We do not collect financial information anywhere on the web site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- SBF does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Southwest Bach Festival may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your primary email address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- This certification applies to all English-language sites under the swbachfestival.org domain. If you feel that your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact us that we will try our best to resolve your concern.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please send email to us or you can contact us at:
Southwest Bach Festival
141 E. St Joseph St
Arcadia , CA 91006